Antonio

        I come from a family of flamenco guitarists and my first chords were thanks to my uncle Chico Melchor who taught me the foundations of all rhythms and touches of flamenco. In May 1984, I began working as a professional guitarist in "Tablao Flamenco El Jaleo" in Torremolinos (Malaga) was a season, I meet whith great flamenco artists singing and dancing as Lebrijano, Vicente Soto, Israel Galván ...

Since then In Spain I performed in places like ...

- Madrid.                                                                                        
- Tenerife.
- Barcelona, Las Vegas de Guadalquivir.
- Seville, El Arenal, Los Gallos, La Trocha, El Patio Andaluz, El Palacio del Embrujo.
- Luxury hotels and events as: - Sheraton.
                                            - Alfonso XIII 
                                            - Casa de pilatos (for the King Hassán II of Morocco).
                                            - NH hotel.
- I've also been touring several cities in Spain with the Andalusian Centre for Dance, with the artwork "Dalí" under the direction of "Jose Antonio".
 
Outside Spanish borders ...
- I have worked with Japanese companies such as Iberia and Yoko Komatsubara, acting in Tokyo.
- In New York and Sao Paulo, I performed in an artwork about the Spanish painter "Julio Romero de Torres".
- In Tel Aviv in 2004, I performed, at the International Guitar Festival.
- Holland and Belgium with a Dutch company, performing under the direction of Pilar Tavora., "El Amor Brujo" (Manuel de Falla) and "El Romancero Gitano" (F. Garcia Lorca).
- I worked on tours in theaters in places like. -
Liverpool, Manchester, Southampton, Brighton, London, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Moscow ... 



  Antonio Jimenez (live) nº 1.1 by Antoñin